Friday, December 11, 2009

Shoeses!!!

Yesterday I got the shoes I've ordered for Agnes (in a mini group order with Dustbunnie). Dustbunnie had also included two gift shoes for Agnes as well as a whole BUNCH of fabrics (that will work for all my girls, not just for "the Spoiled One" LOL) The fabric photos will come late but here are some photos of Agnes new "shoeses" (as she and Pytte use to call them).


The first three pairs are from Releaserain on Ebay


Nice, warm, fuzzy boots. Isa's got the same in pink and one day
I will try to get similar boots in pink or purple for Pytte.


Pink plaid sneakers. I will replace the ribbons because they look out of
scale and you can't tie them. Maybe thin silk ribbons in black or white?


Spotted sneakers. For these I might use pink
ribbons or black with matching white spots.


These pairs were gifts from Dustbunnie, I think they're from Dale Rae






It's hard to believe these two shoes fit the same doll. LOL The sneaker is
a bit big even with socks and the other one is a tight fit without socks.

No comments: