This week I've finally finished the little sun dress I've been working on (based on a pattern made by Sweetiemom BTW). Or well, I'm cheating TINY but, the shoulder straps are only fastened with pins in the front I don't want to sew them on to the front until I'm able to actually try the dress. (They will look more even in length then)




My mom surprised me with some socks to use as fabric...

... which immediately resulted in a pair of LittleFee socks
And today I've started sewing on a second sundress for my spolied girl in pink and white (the striped fabric found here. No preview photos yet though (I've only sewn a shoulder strap so far, not much to show. LOL)
At the moment I'm thinking about maybe making dresses for Isa and Pytte in the same fabric. I'm pretty sure I'll make one for Pytte at least but Isa might be too old for "matching outfits". On the other hand it IS a cute fabric....





2 comments:
I love those socks!! ^^ I have no idea where I can more clothes for my LittleFee yet except the cute but so expensive ones from Fairyland.
I really wish I could sew like you. With Puki clothes you can cheat a lot, but with bigger clothes, I might run into problems ;)
Thanks! Sewing is a really good thing to be able to do in this hobby (in my case it's even the reason I got in to the hobby)
You should look for LTF clothes at DOA's Market Place though I know both Spampy and Dambuster make LTF cloths and maybe Forever Virginia too.
Post a Comment