
The only cat photo that didn't turn out blurry. LOL

And one of the rare cat free ones
This is the beginning of the striped LittleFee sundress I told you about earlier. If I can keep Smulan (the kitten) from eating it I will give it a striped skirt as well but then I will probably had to add some black details as well or else it will probably be TOO cute for my LittleFee. LOL

BTW, my mom's found me this pink and white striped hair band thingy to use as fabric (it's knit, unlike the fabric I'm using now). Yay!
And finally some good LittleFee news! I've gotten confirmation from Fairyland that they've gotten my money so this time the order went through properly. Yay again!!! I'm now officially in the group of dolly waiters. (For those of you not familiar with this hobby, it involves A LOT of waiting. The dolls are hand made after you've ordered them)





No comments:
Post a Comment