Monday, January 11, 2010

Cold winter snow!

The winter's been really cold in Sweden this year (and well, last year as well since it began around Christmas) Some places have had as cold as down below -40°C/-40°F *shiver, shiver, shiver* but we've only had around -15°C/5°F here. I've wanted to take snow photos of Agnes on the balcony but I've been a bit worried that it would be too cold for her resin but when the temperature rose to a balmy -9°C/15.8°F the other day we decided to take a chance.

Poor little Agnes doesn't have any winter clothes of her own so she borrowed Isa's cape and scarf. They were a little bit too big for her an restricted her movements so she wasn't able to play that much in the snow. Not that she looked like she WANTED to play. The poor little thing looked like she froze even more than me. LOL

















I should really make her some proper winter clothes, in fact all my girls need better clothes for this season. But I guess it comes down to the fact that I'm doing most of my sewing during the warmer half of the year since my health is much better then and I'm not that inspired to sew winter clothes in the summer. But at least Agnes had proper boots and she also wore her hot pink panty hose (the white you can see is NOT her skin but the fluffy part of her boots) You should see poor Pytte freezing on the balcony the last winter. (In fact that might me something to show for the next update)

No comments: