Agnes has spent a lot of time helping me out with the new computer and just in general keeping me company. She suspect she's to be turning in to my favorite doll (which doesn't feel fair to the other two dolls that I also love a lot) She's just the perfect size, she poses REALLY well (I just love Fairyland bodies) and she's also really, really sweet.
But well, allowing your dolls to get too computer-savvy can have its downsides too. LOL

Agnes: Look what I have gotten for Christmas!!! It's really, really pretty!
Me: And here I thought all the time that it was my Christmas gift...
Agnes: Nope!!!

She's been quite helpful though
Agnes: You should install the things from the USB-drive now. I know you've got pattern for LittleFee clothes there
Me: When did you learn words like USB-drive???

Agnes: I want one of those! Can I have one of those? Please, please, pleeeeeeease?
Me: I'm sorry sweetie but that's a Fairyland event head and we're not going to buy anything from Fairyland at the moment.

Uh oh!!!!!!!! I knew I shouldn't have left her alone at the computer!!!
Me:Agnes!!!! You're not trying to log in to my Paypal account, are you?
Agnes: Nope!!! Nuh uh! Not me!

Agnes:I'm so, so innocent! I'm was only going to help! I promise! Can't you see how sweet and innocent I am?





2 comments:
Is it just me or does she look a bit guilty in the last picture? You better make sure she can't figure out your password.
Oh and congrats again on your new computer. You so deserve it.
I think there's a whole lot of guilt hidden under that innocent face. (At least I HOPE she's feeling guilty. LOL) I'd better watch her carefully from now on. LOL
And thanks! I'm absolutely thrilled about the computer. It's sooo much better than the old one,even before it broke completely.
Post a Comment