My friends are just crazy, sweet yes, but crazy!
I've gotten some REALLY good news lately (non doll related) and to celebrate this my friends Asneth and Dustbunnie decide to give me a $70 gift certificate (and paid shipping) to Spampy Stuff!!! (imagine the :happytears: and :bounce: smilies from Ball Jointed friends here) Do I have the best friends or what??? I sometimes wonder what I've done to deserve them? (I don't know if I've mentioned this earlier in the blog but said friends also gave me $200 when I turned 40 in May to use for my LittleFee.)
Earlier mentioned LTF will most likely be named Agnes but her current nickname is "The Spoiled One" since she's getting so much stuff ahead of her arrival. Now she'll get Spampy clothes as well. :o) But I WILL get something for Pytte too or else she'll feel left out. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Awww that's so sweet of them, congrats!
Thanks!
Now I'm busy trying to figure out what to order = FUN
You know Annefia you give me so much too. I don't know how I would have gotten through mooving if it hadn't been for you. So you deserve the best! Hugs!
(((((((((Dustbunnie))))))))))
Post a Comment