Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pytte's boxopening

I just realized that I never got around to post Pytte's boxopening. Poor neglected little thing! It's less fancy than Isa's boxopening though since Pytte was a surprise birthday gift from Asneth (I've said it before, I DO have the best friends) and the photos are taken with an unfamiliar camera (and one by Asneth, that was even less familiar with the camera).

Last year Asneth came to visit me on my birthday. She KNEW I wanted a puki and she'd even made sure to ask me what puki I wanted "in case I could ever afford to get one" so let's say that Pytte was a VERY much appreciated birthday gift. Actually, most of the photos from her boxopening are of me smiling like crazy but since I refuse to show photos of myself on the net you'll never get to see those. LOL



The box! At this stage I still didn't know what it was.


It's a puki!!!!! (Pytte is a Red Bell Full set)


This is as much of me you'll ever get to see (unless you meet me IRL LOL)


Pytte is trying out her pukisha ears. I love the ears but she DOESN'T.
The dress and shoes (not seen here) are gifts from Pytte's previous owner.


Pytte in Isa's lap and Isa's looking all sad and mopey.


Isa REALLY didn't like the idea of Pytte moving in with us! Let's just say that both Asneth and I got a first hand demonstration that these dolls DO have a mind on her own when Asneth placed Pytte in Isa's lap and Isa actually SLAPPED Pytte and knocked her out of her knee. Yes, she moved! On her own! And shocked both Asneth and me! LOL Afterwards Isa of course claimed that it was just tight elastics in her arm that made her arm move, she would of course NEVER slap someone intentionally. But it took about 6 months before they become friends so there WAS a clear disapproval.



What a difference a familiar camera makes!


Pytte's default wig really didn't fit. It kept popping off all
the time so Pytte ended up bald while waiting for a better wig.



The default eyes were just the color I wanted though.
(No slapping this time. LOL)

No comments: