Monday, October 12, 2009

An hair-rising experience

I guess this turns in to a Pytte marathon. LOL But I feel that these three post belong together, they're all about Pytte's first time in my home and her finding the right look.

Pytte really hates being bald so we were both really happy when her gorgeous Tropical Fruit Punch wig arrived from Tinybear. I really love all the different colors used! But unfortunately the wig was WAY too long. That's something you have to be prepared for when you get a mohair wig for a puki but I didn't expect the wig to be a lot longer than Isa's. This unfortunately meant that I had to cut it a bit and because of that it lost some curls and some colors.



Can you tell that it's REALLY looooong?


I tried braids at first to see if i could keep
the length but they became too thick and heavy.


Drying the wig! LOL

To get a mohair wig to fit really well you can wet the head cap and let it dry in place. Since the wig was a lot longer than Pytte (and wet) I placed her in a toilet paper roll to keep her upright, otherwise she would get knocked over.



Looooooooong! But the colors are lovely!



After it's been cut, still long but not longer than Pytte anymore



This is how much I cut off (it's a coffee plate)



Cute!!! Now she looks like my Pytte!


As you can tell the wig is pretty straight so these days I usually style it a bit to get it to be curly.

2 comments:

Dustbunnie said...

Pytte is one of my favorit Pukis. She's just such a sweetie.

Annefia said...

She's hard to resist, the little one, isn't she?