Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Agnes' boxopening!

Time for a proper boxopening today! When I saw Isa's box I was surprised at how small it was but when I saw Agnes box I became surprised at how big it was (When I got Pytte I was very much SURPRISED, never mind the box. LOL)



Cat AND box!


I've got three cats (including a curious little kitten) and they LOVE boxes, but so far I haven't been able to get a proper "cat in box" photo for any of my boxopenings. LOL



Korean news paper!


At this stage my mom, that had brought me Agnes, started to get impatient with me for opening to slowly and taking too many photos. Mind you, this is the same mom that demanded coffee before I even got a chance to start opening the box. LOL



Pretty Pink box with Flora and the classic "Litte Fee" typo.



Nice, shiny pink sleeping bag!



Awww, little bubblewrap mummy.


I'd been a bit worried that the white skin would be TOO white but as soon as I saw Agnes body I know that I loved it.



Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!



She had grayish default eyes


I LOVE the new ante elf face up (even though it's a bit overexposed by the flash here) The colors are soooo right for Agnes.



Look how cute she got with hair!!!



I like the green Ginarolo eyes A LOT better
(but I hate that fly away strand of hair LOL)



As you can see the top of the striped dress was a bit too big



And the black & white dress was even bigger



The pumpkin head that I got as event gift, I
haven't unpacked it since I plan to sell it.


And in case you wonder, I'm still as thrilled about Agnes today. THANK YOU Dustbunnie and Asneth for making this possible! I love you!

2 comments:

Dustbunnie said...

You're very welcome. And your joy makes it SO worth it. Besides Agnes is SUCH a cutie that I'm going to enjoy all her pictures.

Annefia said...

I know how you feel, I love seeing photos of all your cuties and beauties. I'm planning to take new photos tomorrow of Agnes since I've fixed the pink dress.