The dress is the first thing I made for her after she'd arrived. It was just thought to be a mock up to try out the design but I realized I liked those colors so much on her that I decided to finish the dress. There's something with that dress that really fits Isa very well and that gave me a clue to her taste and style (a lot different from the white, flowy fairy style dresses I had in mind for her)





The first photo really capture the dreamer in Isa and the fourth one is one of my favorites of all photos I've taken. It's RIGHT by the water, her feet almost got wet.
On the last photo we're just resting together in the car after the hard work.
I LOVED doing this photoshot. It's really fun to take your dolls outside for a photshot "in the wild" and the Baltic Sea is a great background prop. LOL But it was also EXTREMELY hard and painful for me physically to do because of my health problems. I had to rest for a while in the car before I was capable of even driving home, when I came back home I could hardly moved and it knocked me out for pretty much a week.
I would like to take a lot more outdoors photoshots of my dolls and especially by the ocean in Isa's case (the sea shore where I live is such a dramatic landscape and Isa loves the ocean) but it's a struggle to find places that isn't too much of a strain on my health. This one was, but maybe that makes me love the photos even more, I struggled to take them and it's a once in a life time thing (at least at that particular spot).





2 comments:
I always loved those photos.
Thanks!
I love them too. They're so much ISA.
Post a Comment