Friday, November 6, 2009

So close but still soooooo far away!

Still no Agnes here! :o( Unfortunately she got caught in customs which means I have to pay ransom for her but the worst thing is that means that she didn't get delivered to my door yesterday like she would have otherwise, instead I have to go pick her up myself. Unfortunately I suffer from a chronic illness called CFS that prevents me from doing a lot of things and picking up Agnes is one of them. :o( So now I've got to wait for my mom to have time to help me out which means I'm not gong to get her until next week. *bigsigh*

The frustrating thing is that Agnes now is so close that I can almost see the house she's in (I suspect my upstairs neighbor can) but I still can't get her.

I decided to order some shoes for her while waiting though. Well, I had to do SOMETHING to comfort myself, didn't I? LOL

2 comments:

Dustbunnie said...

That sounds SO frustrating. I hope these shoes fits Agnes.

Annefia said...

It's REALLY frustrating. But I MIGHT get her tomorrow. *fingerscrossed*

These shoes are supposed to fit with socks, but who knows?