
Luckily it wasn't a total waste of time, I did find SOME things to buy, some black and pink tulle (the pale one really is pink even if it looks almost white on the photo) and some black and pink ribbons (and three little cute buttons that I couldn't resist)
I have a huge drawer filled with fabric (and a box and some plastic bags on top of that) and I also have LOTS of ribbons and lace and such. But I don't have ANYTHING in black (of well, maybe some tiny scraps from when I made funeral dress many years ago), black just isn't my color. Black IS however the favorite color for my future LittleFee (combined with pink, which on the other hand also happen to be MY favorite color) so I don't just need to buy fabric, I need to but ribbons, lace and other decorations as well, all the things I can just find in my magic boxes when I sew for Pytte and Isa. And I'm in serious need of some black fabric, preferably checkered, striped or spotted.

My other fabric find of the week is actually socks. I plan to enter the sock couture contest over at DOA so I need something to work with. (My mom found these for me though)
The white sock will probably be a perfect T-shirt for earlier mentioned LittleFee, not as a part of the contest though since I'm not getting her in time. But that means I can talk about it and show it here in the blog. The rest will have to be a secret until the contest is over.





No comments:
Post a Comment