
Gro - PukiFee Shiwoo

Photos borrowed from Dustbunnie, visit her
blog to see more! (Or to be safe, DON'T!!! LOL)
Meet Gro! Gro is a PukiFee Shiwoo and she's WAY too cute for her own good! Or rather, she's way too cute for MY good! *bites-nervously-on-nails*
I already have a puki, I'm just about to get a LittleFee and I have a MiniFee (or two) on my wish list, I REALLY don't need a PukiFee too! (No I don't!) And they have too big heads for my taste (Yes they do!) and I'm more in to MSDs than tinies (I am.. eh... I think). I think I've done pretty good so far, I've managed to stay away from the PukiFee thread over at DOA (Besides two or three visits) and I've been able to resist PukiFees just fine. (I'm such a good girl)
And then Gro happens!!! My evil, evil friend has just gotten something that looks like THIS (She's not cute, she's not cute, she's not cute!!!) How on earth am I supposed to resist THIS? (She's not cute, she's not cute, she's not cute!!!) I can't tell my friend not to show me photos of her dolls can I? (Yes, I can! Or at least I SHOULD do it, I REALLY, REALLY should)
I think I might be doomed!!! But there's just NOT going to be a PukiFee on my wish list...yet at least... Dustbunnie's only had her for a couple of days so so far I think I've been able to resist (I don't need a PukiFee, I don't need a PukiFee, I don't need a PukiFee, PukiFees are UGLY, ESPECIALLY Gro, she's....... Awwwwww! *heart-melts-in-to-a-puddle* I'm doomed!)





2 comments:
I'm so sorry it's being so difficult for you. *Tries to look very very innocent*
Muahahahahahahaha
You? Innocent??? NEVER!!!!
I fear that you just will take advantage of my weakness for Gro. *nervous:
Post a Comment