One of the purposes with this blog will be to show off the doll clothes I make, both WIPs (Work In Progress) and finished results. After all, the main reason I got involved with this hobby was that I wanted to sew clothes for the dolls. Later I found a lot more in the hobby but sewing will always be one of the main parts for me. (Everything you will see my dolls wear is made by me unless otherwise stated.)
I've just finished a cute little blue and white dress for Pytte (that I will show later) and now I want to sew a similar dress for Isa. Unfortunately I don't have enough of the fabric to last for a big dress so I have to use another fabric. But I still think it will turn out really nice.

I've just started with the skirt of the dress.
2 comments:
Oh I love that fabric. I can't wait to see the finished dress.
Thanks! I'm lucky to have lots of fabric with doll sized patterns.
Post a Comment