One of the members at DOA (Lyzrd) has asked Fairyland about their Summer Event and this was they reply:
"Dear Lyzrd,
The event was planned to start in early August originally, but the final decisions regarding the summer event is being delayed due to the last event and shipping of orders. Details will be finalised once the shipping schedule becomes more stable. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any other inquiries please feel free to ask.
FairyLand"
Oh no, oh no, oh nooo! The Summer Event's getting delayed! :o(
I've waited for this since the end of May (birthday + wonderful friends=enough money to buy a LittleFee) because I thought that when i finally could afford another doll I should take advantage of the Summer Event to maybe get something extra for my money. For a long time everybody thought the event should start Jul 19 (or maybe 20) but now it's getting delayed to who knows when. I want my LittleFee!!!!
I know, I know, I know, I'm a grown up, I should be patient... But I HAVE been patient for 2 months now and right new I feel like a little child getting told that Christmas will be delayed until January, so I've just got to whine a little before I start acting grown up again. *soooooob*
(And just so you non-BJD people know, there's something like a 2-3 moths waiting time AFTER you've ordered the doll as well, since they're handmade just for you)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment