

First I started out with a green set with a necklace, a bracelet and earrings. Unfortunately the green doesn't match the dress very well (and it still has a bit of a newbie-ish feel to it if you ask me)

Alternative earrings
I wasn't completely satisfied with the earrings so I did alternative earrings as well.

Then I made a purple set (No bracelet this time). In the box these pearls looked to match the tiny flowers on the dress. IRL they don't.

And finally I decided that a white set would probably look the best with the dress and this is also the set I'm the most satisfied with. Not just the color but the general look of it as well.

Close up

Bracelets
Now Pytte wants some jewelry too. What have I gotten myself in to??? She's sooo SMALL!!!





4 comments:
Wow, beautiful jewellery! I especially love the green set :D
Thanks!!!
I just whished the green pearls would have worked better with the green in the dress (which is a much more bluish hue) since that was I originally had planned for.
If you don't like the green set you can always send it to me. LOL
I think they look wonderful all three sets.
Soooo... You like the green one you say? Because I HAVE thought about making you a set....
Post a Comment