Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pytte's membarassing reply to Assam

Pytte's best friend is my friend Asneth's puki Assam. This is Pytte's reply to Assam's post over at Ball Jointed Friends. I've of course replied at the forum too but I want to keep all my "stories" (if you can call this stories) in the blog as well.

~¤*¤*¤~


Pytte: Do I HAVE to wear this????

Me: Yes, you do! I don't have time to change your clothes just for these photos when I'm busy sewing. But well, you COULD go naked if you prefer that?

Pytte: Naked????!!!!! NO WAY!!!!

Me: Then you HAVE to wear this. After all, if was you that insisted to reply to Asneth at once.

Pytte: Sigh!!!! *blush*




Pytte: Hi Assam! This is soooooo membarassing! *blush* You have such bootiful new clothes and I have to look like THIS!!! *blush*

You see my Fia and I are going to enter a sewing contest together so the dress I'm wearing right now is a secret and my hair is in braids to look good for the photos.


Me: Well, technically you're only wearing half a dress since it isn't finished yet.




Pytte: Well, thank you soooo much! As if my life wasn't membarassing enough WITHOUT you telling everybody that the dress I'm wearing beneath this just barely covers my butt. *blush*

Me: Sorry!!! But you were the one mentioning your butt, not me. *giggle*




Pytte: Anyway, as I were going to tell you before she interrupted me, the big bosses at DOA have decided that my dress have to be a secret and Fia is to lazy to help me change my clothes so I have to be wrapped up in..... oh..... this is so membarassing...... toilet paper... to hide it. *blush* All you get to see of the dress are the pins





I whish I looked as bootiful and chicken as you! And your cow pillow and cat pillow are soooo cute! (Even if your cat pillow doesn't look like a cat.... or a pillow....)

But how can you have winter in the middle of the summer? Have you moved to a magic world?





Bye for now! I miss you too!!! Tell the others I said hi! My Fia says hi to your Asneth as well!




Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! I HATE falling!!! This is so membarassing! Please get me out of this thing now so I can move again!

No comments: