Friday, August 28, 2009

Isa's first photos

These photos of Isa are taken within an hour of her boxopening so she's got the wrong eyes and no face up. But still, the first of the photos turned out to be one of my very favorite photos of Isa. I like how the light turned out in most of these photos, I think I might have to experiment a bit more with this setting.

(The underwear are default from Narindoll but the stockings, the dress and the shawl are made by me, it seems like the dress worked much better on Wood Glue though. LOL)



I really love this photo



This one not so much though. LOL









I think she was still kind of beautiful even without face up






Isa's giving Wood Glue her default wig





I think I might need to introduce Wood Glue a little better in the future though. LOL She used to look much prettier than this and well, I don't know, some people might find her a bit... confusing... I guess. LOL

No comments: