Sunday, August 30, 2009

The sock dress - PHOTOS

Yay!!! The sock contest it over and I'm now allowed to show Pytte's little dress. I'm sure that Pytte will be thrilled that she no longer has to be wrapped up in toilet paper for her photoshots. LOL

The winner of the contest was one of my favorites, soooo impressive. I just wish they had runner ups as well because there were a huge amount of very fantastic outfits.









I kind of like it better from the back. LOL


And guess what????? *crazybounceofhappiness* Fairyland's "Summer" Event will begin tomorrow!!!! I will finally be able to order my LittleFee!!! And to make things even better The Swedish krona is A LOT stronger compared to the US dollar now than it was in the middle of July when the event was supposed to take place. This means that I will get the doll a lot cheaper now (we're talking AT LEAST the cost of a face up cheaper, maybe even more).

3 comments:

Uniflame said...

Cute!!!!

I actually finally got my littlefee last saturday. But I need to find the patience to make a decent shoot. But I am in the middle of Abunai craziness :S

Annefia said...

Thanks!!!

I didn't know you'd ordered a LittleFee. What sculpt did you get?

Dustbunnie said...

You already know I love Pytte's sock dress. :o)