This is a fun way to get to know the dolls's characters a bit more, especially Pytte's. A lot of who Isa is doesn't show up in the meme since she's quite shy.
If you want to reply to the meme elsewhere please remove the "additional questions" at the bottom added by forum members and add your own instead. Comments in brackets are made by me (out of character so to say).

Your name?
Pytte
What do people call you?
Pytte (But some people on forums call me Pyette, they can't spell LOL)
Your age?
I'm a PUKI, I don't have a human age. Puki ages are different
What do you like?
Flowers, dragonses, having pretty hair, cuddle, my friend Assam, my human Fia, my bunny Mr Bun, getting new clothes, people that like pukis... I like many things!
Do you have a significant other?
A signaling other? What's that? Some one you send signals to? I don't send signals to anyone I talk to them.
What type of person do you like (romantically or otherwise)?
I like nice people that are nice to their dolls, the nature and all the animals and people that like pukis, and people that rescue abandoned dolls from the marketplace and Auntie Asneth because she rescued me and then gave me shoses.
What type of person don't you like? (romantically or otherwise?)
People with too big hand that think pukis are too small, people that don't like pukis, people that sell their dolls, people that are cruel to dolls and animals, people that drop their dolls, people that think that just because you're small and cute and talk like a puki you're stupid.
Your favorite movie?
My Fia doesn't watch a lot of movies so I never get to see them. I whish I could see more movies. I like cartoonish movies like... Shrek. Yes, all the Shrek movies are my favorites
Your favorite song?
Änglamark It's a Swedish song about being nice to the nature and flowers and animals
What's your favorite food?
Strawberries and parsley
Please come out and tell us one secret about yourself.
I'm really afraid if falling, but that's not really secret. Everyone knows that. LOL
Tell us the name of the doll that maybe coming next
I think she will be called LittleFee.
If you were to metamorphize your favorite doll as an object, what would s/he be? (this answer is from your doll! Not you!)
My favorite DOLL is Mr.Bun, he's a bunnie. But my favorite friend is Assam, she would be... oooooooh, can I show an image instead? Can I? Can I? Can I?????

(Hint: To understand this you might want to read...)
Noooooo! Don't give them hints! Humans need to think sometimes too! It's good for you, you know!LOL
What do you think is your 'charm point'?
I'm a puki, do I need more? LOL
What colour do you like?
Pink and purple, green with frogs (and with cats but mostly frogs) blue, turquoise I like rainbow colors and flower colors but not orange and red (even though some flowers are orange and red and the rainbows too, but I like my red Christmas dress) and colors like bubblegum and ice-cream and things like that. But not the ice-cream my Fia likes because she mostly eats white ice-cream with brown patterns.
If you were going to have a makeover, what would you like to change?
I would like to get a new, more curly wig in the same color. I had hoped that my Fia would order a new wig for me when she ordered one for the new doll that will be called LittleFee but I think she forgot. *sigh*
Dodo's additional question* Where would you like to do a photo shoot?
I like photoshots with flowers so on our balcony or in a garden, or maybe somewhere in the nature if it's safe and I can't fall.
Dustbunnie's additional question* If you could get something new what would it be?
Spampy clothes!!!!!! And new shoeses! And a new wig! And a puki friend. And an one of those umbrella thingies you put on your back if you fall from a plane to use for photoshots, if I fall.
Kirika's additional question* Where would you like to go?
Some place where everything would be just the right size for pukis
Pytte's addintional question* Have you been abandoned by a previous owner?
My first owner didn't like me! *cry* She said I was too small and she kept me in my box all the time and didn't play with me because I was small. Then she sold me and Auntie Asneth rescued me and helped me to move to my Fia instead. I like my Fia, she's really nice and she's got small hands (for being a human) and she like small things like pukis, but I can't help that sometimes I worry that she will think I'm too small and sell me too even if she say that will never happen.
BTW, my Fia says you should only give short replies in memes but I don't like short replies, you can't tell people anything if you only give short replies so I don't care what she says. After, she's only human. LOL

Your name?
Isabelle
What do people call you?
Isa
Your age?
19
What do you like?
Clothes and shoes, to be allowed to own things, to be allowed to do what I want, cute boys, to live in this family, the sun, the ocean, to read
Do you have a significant other?
No. *sigh* *swoon*
What type of person do you like (romantically or otherwise)?
Romantically I like big SD guys. *swoon* Nice and romantic guys
In general I like calm, nice and smart people and generous and caring people of course
What type of person don't you like? (romantically or otherwise?)
Pushy people, bullies, people that try to control what you're thinking, smelly people, spoiled rich girls, greedy people
Your favorite movie?
I like romantic movies but I don't have a favorite.
Your favorite song?
I am Sailing by Rod Stewart
(Huh? I had no idea)
What's your favorite food?
I like gourmet food, like tasty little pieces of various dishes prepared by high quality chefs. (The food, the trees in the park and the library are the only things I miss from growing up)
(Again, I had no idea)
Please come out and tell us one secret about yourself.
I grew up in an orphanage. It was a strange place. I also went to one of the worlds finest private schools. They were both run by the same people. I don't like to talk about this at all. *blush*
Tell us the name of the doll that maybe coming next
I think she will be called Agnes, Peggy or Saga and but I still hope Fia will change her mind, 2 dolls are enough.
If you were to metamorphize your favorite doll as an object, what would s/he be? (this answer is from your doll! Not you!)
A stag! *dream* Eh... I mean... I mean.. Pytte would be an energizer bunny. *blush*
What do you think is your 'charm point'?
I don't think I have one, but I'm at least nice and smart
What colour do you like?
Pale colors, white, blue, pink and gray the most
If you were going to have a makeover, what would you like to change?
My knees! I would like the old style knees and I would like my floppy foot fixed and I would also love a body blush.
Dodo's additional question* Where would you like to do a photo shoot?
I would love to to another photoshot by the ocean
Dustbunnie's additional question* If you could get something new what would it be?
A boyfriend *swoon* ... I mean more clothes and shoes *blush*
Kirika's additional question* Where would you like to go?
Back to the ocean
Pytte's additional question* Have you been abandoned by a previous owner?
No, only by my parents.
Isa's additional question*
I don't have one. *blush* But I have a hint for you; if you didn't understand Pytte's photo, go read her reply to Assam. But don't tell her I told you. LOL





No comments:
Post a Comment