Much more photos! LOL I had a hard time making up my mind here. LOL You know, sometimes I forget how beautiful Isa really are- I'm so used at looking at her that I don't really see her beauty all the time, but she's really stunning isn't she? *love*
Unfortunately I too these photos a little bit too late so I got a but too much sun on my balcony. And yes, my balcony IS a bit of a jungle these days. LOL
I'm a creative, talkative, slightly crazy, Swedish woman that share my life with 2 (more than slightly) crazy cats, a tank full of (not so crazy) fish and hopefully a bunch of feline ghosts (all very missed).
2 comments:
I can never see too many beautiful pictures of Isa. The only Narae I love more is Veronica. LOL
I especially love picture number 6 and the one just after the one where she's laying down.
Thanks!
I'm very fond of all the portraits myself and all the flower smelling ones.
Post a Comment