Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Isa's new dress - first pics

I took 57 photos of Isa in her new dress today! LOL It's too late to sort them out and resize them tonight though so you'll have to satisfy with the only photo take in the shadows. The sunshine was bit hard today so this is probably the photo that shows off the dress the best even though it's not the best photo (blur *sigh*). Beautiful portraits and close ups of the neckline and the back will have to wait until tomorrow.



Isa in her new dress



Close up


The dress is quite similar to some of the other dresses I've made for Isa (the shoulder straps and the back are new though) but it's a style that really fits Isa and I also wanted to make a dress similar to Pytte's blue and white dress (I just wish I had enough of the same fabric, that would have been so cute) Isa's dress is shorter than Pytte's, the closing in the back is different and Isa's got ruffles at the top of the bodice as well, but other than that the dresses are very similar even down to the buttons and the ribbon around the waist.

(Pattern by me in case you wonder, for both Isa's and Pytte's dresses)

1 comment:

Dustbunnie said...

That dress is beautiful! I bet Isa loves it.